24.4.11

I had a Happy Day with THEM ! ♥


I had two Happy Day with THEM !

First day ` YESTERDAY_23.04.2011 ; I had a Happy Day with two of THEM ! OhYeah ! ROCK with Eiiki & Evon ! ♥

23.04.2011 ; 

I first time hang out with Evon Ng. :D 
But, I hang out with Eiiki Heng many time already. :$
LOL! 



I have nothing to say. Just upload photo. (;


Evon & Eiiki 

She two again.

We 



We ;)

Cute Evon :D

I'm the highest girl :P

I'm the MOST ugly girl :'(

:)

BLUR! :S

Very Very BLUR :X

:)

Me & Evon 

:)

I love this :D

But I more love this :P

What she two doing? O.O

This I most love 

:)

No invite me T^T

Ahahahaha, NICE PHOTO :D

Last, only ME ; Christ 






Second day` TODAY_24.04.2011 ; I had a Happy Day with  two of THEM also , but no same people ! OhYeah ! ROCK with my grandmother Eiiki & my grandfather Summer !

Today a special & surprised's day ! :D
We go see movie Rio 
We see movie *free ticket* LOL
Grandfather picked up three tickets O.O
AHAHAHAHAHA! :$

Finish movie, we have next round.
; KEPONG ! :D
Go Kepong to find 飞鼠 :$
Today I first time go to KEPONG JUSCO neh. 
LOL!





This two day very 充实。
I LIKE  :$
I hope that more days like today & yesterday 

NICE MEMORY I WONT FORGET IT 

No comments:

Total Pageviews